We are a team of ergonomics, safety, insurance, and technology specialists. Our three principals are Steve Thompson (President), Steve Gray (Vice President), and Cathi Marx (Vice President).
Our ergonomics team has a variety of unique backgrounds, interests and perspectives, and have been carefully assembled based on their EXCEPTIONAL service and follow up skills, patience, passion, compassion, and love (yes love) for people. All members of the ergonomics team meet the following criteria:
- Team Members must have at least five years of broad level ergonomics experience.
- Team Members must have an extensive history of successfully coaching, training, and mentoring ergonomics, safety, and health.
- Team Members must be personally successful and deeply committed to enriching the lives of every person that undergoes an ergonomics assessment at ERGOhealthy.
- Team Members must be unconditionally responsible for the success of every person they work with.
Advisors and team members include:
- Registered nurse with specialty in occupational safety and health
- Naturopathic Doctor and Holistic Health Practitioner
- Certified Safety Professionals and Industrial Hygienist with expertise in ergonomics
- Authors of best selling books & articles on naturally alleviating carpal tunnel pain, whole body health, and workplace safety
- In-the-trenches safety and ergonomics professionals having conducted hundreds of ergonomics evaluations.