Date(s) - March 22, 2022
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Categories No Categories
Common Sense Ergonomics While Working Virtually or from a Traditional Office
Working virtually or from a traditional office? Whether using “standard” or “alternative” furniture for office work, welcome to common sense ergonomics and safety for virtual and traditional environments. We’ll cover computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and other “smart” technology – and where this equipment is used (office desk, dining table, portable desk, laptop tray). So whether sitting on an office chair, couch, or recliner, or standing, join us for this fast-paced 50-minute interactive Webinar:
• Keys to staying healthy using any computer, laptop, or “smart” device
• What is “good posture?” How often should there be breaks?
• Common sense approaches for ergonomic health
• Equipment myths and facts
• Q&A with ERGOhealthy Coach
Mar 22, 2022, 10 AM PDT:Please register in advance:https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7051126707799103247
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.