We are a team of ergonomic and safety professionals with variety of unique backgrounds, interests and perspectives. The ERGOhealthy team has been carefully assembled based on their EXCEPTIONAL service and technical skills, patience, compassion, and love (yes love) for people. Here we are:
- Certified Office Ergonomic Analysts (COEA) or equivalent. In addition to hands-on experience and formal instruction, ERGOhealthy Coaches go through rigorous training as remote evaluators.
- Five years of broad level ergonomics experience or equivalent.
- History of successfully coaching, training, and mentoring ergonomics, safety, and health.
- Deeply committed to enriching the lives of every person that undergoes an ergonomic assessment.
- Unconditionally responsible for the success of every person we work with.
Advisors and team members include:
- Certified Office Ergonomic Analysts (COEA)
- Registered nurse with specialty in occupational safety and health
- Naturopathic Doctor and Holistic Health Practitioner
- Certified Safety Professionals and Industrial Hygienist with expertise in ergonomics
- Former military medics and health care professionals
- Authors of best selling books & articles on naturally alleviating carpal tunnel pain, whole body health, and workplace safety
- In-the-trenches safety and ergonomics professionals having conducted thousands of ergonomic assessments.